Try the new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your cat.
ZIWI does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in there recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to cats. The recipe contains over 92% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Cans are BPA-free. No TSPP, Carrageenan, or artificial gelling agents used.
- Provides all the essential fatty acids like Omega-3, Omega-6, and Taurine which cats are unable to produce themselves. Due to the large quantities of meat, organs, and seafood in the canned cat recipes, adding supplemental taurine is not necessary.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- Free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Includes chicory, kelp, and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
- Chicken is a great choice for cats who are sensitive to red meats.
- Each can of ZIWI Peak is retort-cooked in its own sterile container to preserve the nutritional integrity of the raw ingredients.