Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Chew is a premium joint health product for dogs which is uniquely and scientifically formulated with glucosamine, chondroitin, and additional ingredients of hyaluronic acid, curcumin, New Zealand green lipped mussel, vitamins C & E and manganese. Long term use of the product may help improve joint health and functions in dogs.
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) forms the major building blocks of articular cartilage and synovial fluid (joint fluid needed for joint lubrication). Healthy cartilage and joint fluid allow normal mobility to keep dogs active. Glucosamine is a natural constituent required to produce GAGs for forming the building blocks of cartilage, Chondroitin is a major GAG which helps draw water and nutrients into the cartilage, keeping it spongy and healthy. Sufficient supply of glucosamine and chondroitin in the body is essential for healthy joint function. Vetnex Hyaflex Mobility Chew contains extra nutrients from New Zealand green lipped mussel, a natural material rich in GAGs and Omega 3 fatty acids; hyaluronic acid a naturally occurring component of cartilage and synovial fluid; curcumin a natural substance derived from turmeric; and vitamins C & E and manganese essential nutrients to supplement diets where levels may be low in the body.
- Long term use may help improve joint health & function in dogs.
- Contains vitamins C & E and manganese to supplement diets where levels may be low in the body.
- APVMA approved veterinary medicine (APVMA Approve No. 90783/130010).
- Scientifically formulated with 600mg glucosamine hydrochloride and 300mg of chondroitin sulfate to provide glucosaminoglycans (GAGs) needed for healthy joints.
- With extra ingredients of hyaluronic acid, curcumin, New Zealand green lipped mussel, vitamins C & E and manganese.
- Gentle care – contains natural or naturally derived ingredients. No artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Oats-Chew® Technology: Oats-based gentle & healthy chew.
- Tasty chew – with smoke flavour.
- Easy to use – simply served as a treat.
- Made in Australia.