Give your kitty a safe way to get inside while keeping unwanted guests out with the SureFlap Microchip Connect Cat Door. Just like giving your cat their own house key, this flap door is smart enough to know who’s allowed in and who’s not. It works by picking up on your cat’s unique microchip or collar tag, and only opens to let your kitty in, while staying closed for all other animals. Simply program in your cat’s microchip with just one button―you can store up to 32 cats in the system―and install on any door, window or wall. It has no cumbersome cables, and features a manual 4-way lock that lets you control when your cat comes and goes, even a setting to keep him inside at night. The system is compatible with all microchips and RFID collar tags.
- Connect with the Hub which links the Microchip Cat Door Connect to the Sure Petcare app
- Know whether your pets are at home, monitor long-term activity and notice changes in behaviour
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home
- Share app access with friends and manage their permissions
- Battery powered with up to 6 months battery life (4 x AA batteries not included)
- Remotely lock or unlock the cat door anytime, anywhere from the Sure Petcare app
- Receive notifications when your pet enters and leaves your home
- Create a curfew - set the door to lock and unlock at specified times or take control at any time using the Sure Petcare app
- Set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using DualScan™ technology
Main Flap Assembly, Battery Compartment, Memory Button, Indicator Lamp, Catch, 4-way Manual Lock, External Frame, Battery Cover, Selection of Screws, Screw Caps, Draught Excluder.
SureFlap RFID Collar Tag sold separately.
Use SureFlap Cat Door Mounting Adapator for installation in glass doors, windows, or walls, sold separately.
SureFlap Cat Door Tunnel Extender and Hub sold separately.
Flap opening dimensions 178mm (W) x 170mm (H)
Door/wall mounting dimensions 207mm (W) x 234mm (H)
Tunnel depth 70mm (D)
Glass mounting dimensions. A circular hole is required to install the pet door in glass. The optimum hole size is 300mm, but the pet door can be installed into holes up to 320mm in diameter.