Revolution is an easy-to-administer, all-in-one flea treatment for dogs that simply works inside and out for a full month.
Revolution is extremely effective in keeping dogs safe from ear mites and sarcoptic mange mites (scabies), too.
Unlike many other ‘topical’ (i.e. administered externally onto the body) parasiticides designed to treat fleas and other parasites in dogs, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and is approved for use with puppies as young as 6 weeks old, as well as pregnant and lactating females.
Revolution is available in a range of sizes to suit any dog. You simply squeeze it onto the skin on the back of your dog’s neck every month.
- Works inside and out to protect against internal and external parasites
- Is waterfast after two hours and won’t wash off
- Is quick and easy to administer
- Stays effective for an entire month
- Kills fleas in a dog’s living environments as well
- Is available in a range of dose sizes to suit any dog
- Approved for use with puppies as young as 6 weeks old, as well as pregnant and lactating females.